I like to listen to music when I’m working. While working on my family tree, I’ve come across a few songs that speak directly to genealogy, family or memories. So, I present to you the amateur genealogist’s play list.
- Before My Time - Johnny Cash
- Who I Am – Jessica Andrews
- Grandpa (Tell Me ‘Bout The Good Ole Days) – The Judds
- Things We’ve Handed Down – Marc Cohn
- Magic Moments – Perry Como
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Walk of Life – Dire Straits
- Young At Heart – Jimmy Durante
- Once In A Lifetime – Talking Heads
I’m open to suggestions to add to this list. Happy listening.